Kate writes regularly at My Mommy Brain, where this recipe was originally featured.
Looking for that perfect drink to make you feel like summer’s just around the corner? We found it over at My Mommy Brain. Kate’s got a pink lemonade margarita recipe that will absolutely fit the bill. Have a look, and let us know if you try it!
Pink Lemonade Margarita Recipe:
- 1 can of frozen pink lemonade (do not thaw)
- 2-1/2 oz tequila blanco
- 2-1/4 oz triple sec
- margarita salt or sugar for the glass rim (optional)
- In a blender, add the tequila, triple sec and frozen lemonade.
- Fill the blender with ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
See how easy? Let us know if you give it a try. See if it transports you to a tropical island far far away – in your mind, anyway!