I’m not a beauty expert, but I know what I like – and what works. These products have been my go-to items – some for years, and I thought I’d share them with you.
1. For my hair, I’m not too choosy about shampoos, but I can’t live without my Bumble and bumble styling creme. It’s just light enough to make it easy to work with and give my straight hair a little bounce – when I use it correctly!
2. For my body, I was recently given a gift of Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey lotion and cologne. It sounds like it would be too sweet but it is heavenly! In fact, I love it so much that when I recently left the lotion in a hotel room, I immediately replaced it, despite the steep price tag.
3. For my nails, I swear by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish. It seriously doesn’t chip. Seriously. And it’s way less expensive than many brands.
4. For my eyebrows (where did they go???) there’s nothing better than the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
6. For my eyes, recently lifted, I’ve found a renewed fascination with makeup. One product that I have fallen in love with since having lids again is Lancome Artliner Eyeliner. It’s easy to use and stays put.
7. For my skin, I like a light foundation, and Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer (with SPF 15) is wonderful. I still moisturize with Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Advanced Hydration – my skin needs all the help it can get these days! After reading some Plexaderm reviews, I am seriously considering their Rapid Reduction cream to keep the skin around my eyes healthy and vibrant.
8. And finally, for my lips, my go-to lipstick for everyday wear is Lancome L’Absolu Rouge in Exotic Orchid. If that color doesn’t work for you, there are tons of others to choose from.