Naughty or Nice? What Will You Give Your Partner for Christmas? originally appeared on WalkerThornton.com
There are the gifts we put under the family tree and the gifts we save to share in private with a loved one. No matter what you’ve already purchased, or made, there is always room for more gift-giving–especially if the gift will enhance your relationship and sex life! I’ve got a few ideas for you and you can come up with other creative ways to add some spice to the holidays and the long winter days to come.
What will you be getting this year? A box of chocolates or a sexy toy for the bedroom?
This is the time of year for goodness and warmth, church-going and carols. But it’s also the season of gift giving and playfulness. The interplay of dark and light. Good and not so good. Sweet and salty. Sweet and sassy.
Don’t forget to carve out a little special time for you and your sweetheart. Here are a few last-minute gifts that don’t require any shopping! Make them naughty or nice—it’s up to you.
- Take a picture of yourself in something sexy–naked or not is up to you. Maybe even wrap yourself up in a red ribbon. Slip the photo in a card with a “24 hour free pass”.
- Make a list of all the things you’d like to do with your lover/partner. Place it in his stocking or better yet on his/her pillow.
- Foot massage time. If your partner is comfortable with having his/her feet touched, offer a foot soak and massage. Maybe you do this while they’re watching television or later in the evening surrounded by candles and quiet music. Wear something low cut so the view is good when you’re kneeling!
- A gift card- “Good for one free _____________”. Pen in his favorite bedroom pleasure.
- Is there something he’s always wanted you to do? Or do you have a favorite fantasy? Surprise him by initiating that special act. Give a little love.
- Of course, if you want to buy your partner a gift for the new year, my Essentials for a Sexy Life shop has lots of delights for you to choose from.
There are many ways you can show up for your partner over the holidays. If you’re having a consistent level of good sex this is the time to ramp it up a little. If your sex life has been lagging, maybe you can use this time to explore ways of reconnecting?